Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2012-03-20 16:04:09

neofuzon

Hi ALL [New to the forums]

Hi all,
I have managed to install eyeos 1.9 on my ubuntu linux. I have installed all php modules including GD library. Everything is fine except the thumbnails for images are not showing up, instread i am getting question mark.
I have tried modifying php.ini as well, any suggestions???

Thanks in advance..

#2 2012-03-20 19:19:49

Sable

Re: Hi ALL [New to the forums]

Hi neofuzon and welcome on oneye's forums,

maybe this wiki page could help you wink

#3 2012-03-21 00:51:35

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Welcome to the oneye community. eyeos 1.9 had a thumbnail problem, which is related to an internal bug. Please, download the latest oneye release and update your system. Updating is even easier than installing oneye. Just upload the files and click "Update" in the installer. (As described in README.txt .)

You can download the latest release form http://lars-sh.de/downloads/ .

In case updating does not fix things, get back here smile . We'd like to know about any problem.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#4 2012-03-21 10:32:37

neofuzon

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I have updated to latest release and issue has been resolved.. Now i cant get my oxygen theme to work with it.. Any suggestion..

Thanks again for sorting out thumbnail issue..

#5 2012-03-21 18:58:42

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

I just downloaded, installed and activated the oxygen theme from http://sourceforge.net/projects/eyeapps … .x/Themes/ .

Everything works like a charm smile !

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#6 2012-03-21 19:53:59

neofuzon

Thank you very much for going all trouble to try it yourself, i have managed to fix it. Now everything works like a charm thanks to you. The problem was to clear the cache in the browser, clear the cache in oneye os and restart apache.. everything is good now.. !!!

Thank you very much.

Board footer