Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2013-12-28 12:18:57

sazearte
Member
From: France
Registered: 2013-10-23
Posts: 234

About the license

Hello I would like to know what to do right or not globally with Oneye.

Can I use Oneye to create a personal cloud online?
Can we change the software to match to my every needs?

Or we must see that this project comes from Oneye?
What should you do to stay within the law?

I have a server and I'd like to propose a service online storage with just Oneye.

Can I replace the "powered by Oneye" a help icon that links to a web page helping internet while clearly showing that the project comes from Oneye?

Last edited by sazearte (2013-12-28 12:21:33)

Offline

#2 2013-12-28 14:41:30

lars-sh
Administrator
From: near Hamburg, Germany
Registered: 2011-07-14
Posts: 731
Website

Re: About the license

sazearte wrote:

Can I use Oneye to create a personal cloud online?

Yes.

sazearte wrote:

Can we change the software to match to my every needs?

Yes.

sazearte wrote:

Or we must see that this project comes from Oneye?
What should you do to stay within the law?

You must not remove the copyright statements from the code and we'd appreciate keeping the "powered by oneye" statement in the current or similar way.

sazearte wrote:

I have a server and I'd like to propose a service online storage with just Oneye.
Can I replace the "powered by Oneye" a help icon that links to a web page helping internet while clearly showing that the project comes from Oneye?

This is not prohibited.


Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Offline

#3 2013-12-29 10:17:35

sazearte
Member
From: France
Registered: 2013-10-23
Posts: 234

Re: About the license

I do not want to remove the "Powered by Oneye" it was just the image above.
But it does nothing, I think putting a rather left of the login page "help" icon.

Offline

#4 2013-12-29 12:51:47

lars-sh
Administrator
From: near Hamburg, Germany
Registered: 2011-07-14
Posts: 731
Website

Re: About the license

sazearte wrote:

I do not want to remove the "Powered by Oneye" it was just the image above.

Well, that'd unfortunately be okay, too.


Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB