Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2014-02-06 16:04:10

sazearte

icon in the library and office

Hello,
I have a problem, when I put an icon mn application icon apparati well in the shade, but in the office I have the "file" icon, so I have not the icon of my application.
The icon and stoker in the default theme, icons in 48 * 48
Here is the code:
<icon>index.php?theme=USERTHEME&amp;extern=icons/48x48/Xml.png</icon>

thank you in advance,
I have this problem on half of my applications, other oddly his march.

#2 2014-02-13 23:30:59

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: icon in the library and office

"index.php?theme=USERTHEME&amp;extern=icons/48x48/Xml.png" points at "extern/apps/eyeX/themes/USERTHEME/icons/48x48/Xml.png", while we recursively check what USERTHEME to use: first the specified theme, then eventually specified parent themes and finally default.

As application developer we normally just need to put an icon into "extern/apps/eyeX/themes/default/EXTERN" in order to allow all themes to use it. They can be accessed like this: "index.php?theme=USERTHEME&amp;extern=EXTERN", while EXTERN is the path inside the theme's folder.

Taking that knowledge we can now check your given URL again: It points at "extern/apps/eyeX/themes/default/icons/48x48/Xml.png", which does not exist - at least not in the default installation. Remember, that most Unix systems work case sensitive, which means "xml.png" and "Xml.png" are different files.

Hope, this has helped you? Else just answer again.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Board footer