Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2014-08-06 04:51:21

gmurray

Uploading

The system isnt allowing anything to be uploaded and the error its throwing is loading too quickly for me to see what it is saying.

It loads the whole thing and then it says at the lower bottom that it was unable to upload the file.

Ive spoken with my hosting company and they upped it to 128megs and on the system it reads 8megs i tried to remove the php.ini file and it went up to 64megs but neither of them is uploading anything.

Thank you for all your help.

#2 2014-08-06 14:24:10

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: Uploading

Does this happen with all of your files or just with that one 8MB file?

Based on your hoster you might need to modify php.ini, .htaccess or even another file.

Please, take a look at the php.ini, which comes with oneye and scroll down to the section "CLIENT-DOWNLOAD". There are some more php parameters to be configured. You can get more information about them in the php documentation over at http://php.net/manual/ini.list.php .

Most probably you'll need to upper at least "post_max_size".

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#3 2014-08-06 23:26:28

gmurray

Re: Uploading

Thank you for the info, i looked it up and it was an error on our server provider, they tried to up our upload size and missed a ; or something along those lines.

Thank You smile

Board footer