Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2012-12-08 07:37:27

leejarod

upload .doc can't be open

show this error code:

Warning: fopen(./users/rt4/root/tmp/60613_new.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/system/services/vfs/modules/virtual.eyecode on line 1281 Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 82 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 83

#2 2012-12-08 23:55:05

s0600204
Website

Re: upload .doc can't be open

Hi leejarod and welcome to oneye.

The problem you mention is not only known about but being worked upon, with a potential fix on its way. See the following thread for details: http://forums.oneye-project.org/viewtopic.php?id=250

Would it be possible to tell us a bit about the computer/server/host you're trying to run oneye on? If you could tell us what Operating System you're using, which version of oneye, the name (and version) of the web server, it would not only help us to narrow down which systems have the most problems, but it would allow the community to be able to give you appropriate advice.

#3 2012-12-10 15:12:32

leejarod

I have see that url.sorry,I can't find how to fix it.

I am use centos 6.3 with php 5.3 ,and ubuntu 9.10 with php 5.2 ,they all show this error....

can your help me ?

#4 2012-12-25 01:58:37

s0600204
Website

Hi leejarod,

Please forgive the delay in replying.

The potential fix I refer to is a modification (hopefully an improvement) to Unoconv, the python script oneye uses to communicate with OpenOffice/LibreOffice and convert the document into a format oneye can understand. The fix as I see it is ready for use, but I refer to it as 'potential' primarily because it has yet to be incorporated into its upstream source (Unoconv is itself a project that is maintained separately from oneye and by a different person), but also because although it fixes the problem for me, no-one has yet provided any feedback on whether it fixes the problem for them or not.

If you'd like to try it, follow these (hopefully simple) instructions:

1. Download the modified Unoconv : https://github.com/s0600204/unoconv/archive/master.zip

2. Uncompress the downloaded archive

3. Rename the resultant folder 'unoconv' (As you're on Linux, all lowercase please)

4. Move this folder inside of EYE_ROOT/extras

5. Try opening your file within oneye again

If this works for you, I'd love to know. If it doesn't then I'd equally love to know.

Hope this helps.

p.s. If you're unsure what I mean by EYE_ROOT, I mean the folder within oneye which has a name like "eyeOS401af81c13" or whatever (it's different for everyone, hence the use of an uppercase reference whenever we talk about it on the forums).

#5 2012-12-25 04:53:43

leejarod

• Download the modified Unoconv : https://github.com/s0600204/unoconv/archive/master.zip

• Uncompress the downloaded archive

• Rename the resultant folder 'unoconv' (As you're on Linux, all lowercase please)

• Move this folder inside of EYE_ROOT/extras

• Try opening your file within oneye again

If this works for you, I'd love to know. If it doesn't then I'd equally love to know.

Hope this helps.

p.s. If you're unsure what I mean by EYE_ROOT, I mean the folder within oneye which has a name like "eyeOS401af81c13" or whatever (it's different for everyone, hence the use of an uppercase reference whenever we talk about it on the forums).

thank for your help.I am dong setp by your help,and uzip the master.zip under /data/www/eyeos/eyeOS1bafaec910/extras,but I can't open .doc as same error.

Warning: fopen(./users/jd5/jarod/tmp/69749_new.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/system/services/vfs/modules/virtual.eyecode on line 1281 Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 82 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 83

where is my doing error?
hope help me again:)

Last edited by leejarod (2012-12-25 04:55:03)

#6 2012-12-25 22:12:38

s0600204
Website

May I ask you to double-check where you're putting it?

It's just that where you say you've placed unoconv (/data/www/eyeos/eyeOS1bafaec910/...) and where the error message places your system (/data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/...) are two completely different oneye installations...

oneye's good, but not that good wink

#7 2012-12-27 13:51:49

leejarod

sorry,I put the error path,but I am check again,and redo it,,,,,it's error same~

Warning: fopen(./users/jd5/jarod/tmp/73313_new.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/system/services/vfs/modules/virtual.eyecode on line 1281 Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 82 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 83

now,this is my do tips.hope your help

[root@jarod extras]# wget https://github.com/s0600204/unoconv/archive/master.zip
--2012-12-27 11:42:21--  https://github.com/s0600204/unoconv/archive/master.zip
Resolving github.com... 207.97.227.239
Connecting to github.com|207.97.227.239|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 302 Found
Location: https://nodeload.github.com/s0600204/unoconv/zip/master [following]
--2012-12-27 11:42:22--  https://nodeload.github.com/s0600204/unoconv/zip/master
Resolving nodeload.github.com... 207.97.227.252
Connecting to nodeload.github.com|207.97.227.252|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 98615 (96K) [application/zip]
Saving to: `master'

100%[======================================>] 98,615      75.6K/s   in 1.3s

2012-12-27 11:42:25 (75.6 KB/s) - `master' saved [98615/98615]

[root@jarod extras]# ls
7-Zip  OpenOffice  extern.eyecode  master  unoconv
[root@jarod extras]# unzip master
Archive:  master
e60d525fabe34f5cc26caee3990655ac15a842c3
   creating: unoconv-master/
  inflating: unoconv-master/AUTHORS
  inflating: unoconv-master/COPYING
  inflating: unoconv-master/ChangeLog
  inflating: unoconv-master/Makefile
  inflating: unoconv-master/README.asciidoc
  inflating: unoconv-master/WISHLIST
   creating: unoconv-master/doc/
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/Makefile
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/errcode.txt
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/filters.txt
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/formats.txt
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/office-installations.txt
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/selinux.txt
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/unoconv.1
  inflating: unoconv-master/doc/unoconv.1.txt
   creating: unoconv-master/packaging/
   creating: unoconv-master/packaging/rpm/
  inflating: unoconv-master/packaging/rpm/unoconv.spec
   creating: unoconv-master/tests/
  inflating: unoconv-master/tests/Makefile
  inflating: unoconv-master/tests/dag.gif
  inflating: unoconv-master/tests/document-example.odt
  inflating: unoconv-master/tests/spreadsheet-example.csv
  inflating: unoconv-master/unoconv
[root@jarod extras]# ls
7-Zip  OpenOffice  extern.eyecode  master  unoconv  unoconv-master
[root@jarod extras]# ls -l
total 120
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root  4096 Nov 25 07:43 7-Zip
drwxrwxrwx 2 root root  4096 Nov 25 07:43 OpenOffice
-rwxrwxrwx 1 root root  3064 Nov 25 07:43 extern.eyecode
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 98615 Dec 27 11:42 master
drwxrwxrwx 4 root root  4096 Nov 25 07:43 unoconv
drwxr-xr-x 5 root root  4096 Nov 22 09:48 unoconv-master
[root@jarod extras]# ls unoconv
AUTHORS  ChangeLog  README.asciidoc  docs   unoconv
COPYING  Makefile   WISHLIST         tests  unoconv.spec
[root@jarod extras]# ls unoconv-master/
AUTHORS  ChangeLog  README.asciidoc  doc        tests
COPYING  Makefile   WISHLIST         packaging  unoconv
[root@jarod extras]# mv unoconv unoconv-bak
[root@jarod extras]# ls
7-Zip  OpenOffice  extern.eyecode  master  unoconv-bak  unoconv-master
[root@jarod extras]# mv unoconv-master/ unoconv
[root@jarod extras]# ls
7-Zip  OpenOffice  extern.eyecode  master  unoconv  unoconv-bak
[root@jarod extras]# pwd
/data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/extras

#8 2012-12-27 15:10:46

s0600204
Website

Could I ask you run "ls -l" inside the unoconv folder and tell me the results?

Also, could I ask you to do the following:

• Navigate to EYE_ROOT/system/lib/eyeConverter

• Open the file found there "main.eyecode" within a text editor

• Scroll down to Line 72...

shell_exec(escapeshellarg(OFFICE_PYTHON_PATH) . ' ' . escapeshellarg(realpath(EYE_ROOT . '/extras/unoconv/unoconv')) . $args . ' ' . escapeshellarg($orig));

...and edit it to read

shell_exec(escapeshellarg(OFFICE_PYTHON_PATH) . ' ' . escapeshellarg(realpath(EYE_ROOT . '/extras/unoconv/unoconv')) . ' -vvvvv ' . $args . ' ' . escapeshellarg($orig)) . ' > unoconvCLIOut.log';
  • Try converting a file again (It will fail, so don't worry about that)

• After that, return to the EYE_ROOT folder. There should be a new file there called "unoconvCLIOut.log"

• Copy and paste the contents here, please

Hopefully the information from the above should help me to diagnose the problem. Thanks in advance, and sorry for the complexity of some of this.

#9 2012-12-28 16:55:02

leejarod

thanks for your help,and I will try do your way~

1. under unoconv ,ls -l show:

[root@jarod ~]# cd /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/extras
[root@jarod extras]# ls
7-Zip  OpenOffice  extern.eyecode  unoconv  unoconv-bak
[root@jarod extras]# cd unoconv
[root@jarod unoconv]# ls
AUTHORS  ChangeLog  README.asciidoc  doc        tests
COPYING  Makefile   WISHLIST         packaging  unoconv
[root@jarod unoconv]# ls -l
total 124
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root    28 Nov 22 09:48 AUTHORS
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 17992 Nov 22 09:48 COPYING
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  4950 Nov 22 09:48 ChangeLog
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  4023 Nov 22 09:48 Makefile
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10096 Nov 22 09:48 README.asciidoc
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root  1483 Nov 22 09:48 WISHLIST
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 Nov 22 09:48 doc
drwxr-xr-x 3 root root  4096 Nov 22 09:48 packaging
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root  4096 Nov 22 09:48 tests
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 59327 Nov 22 09:48 unoconv
[root@jarod unoconv]#

2.I try "less -N /www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/system/lib/eyeConverter/main.eyecode"
but Line 72 is not same to your write,my files is show Line 72 is :

72                 } elseif(OFFICE_USE_DISPLAY == 1) {

maybe I choose woring file?

sorry,I am chinese ,my English is not better sad

Last edited by leejarod (2012-12-28 16:56:59)

#10 2012-12-28 18:27:01

s0600204
Website

leejarod wrote:

Ah, forgive me. Looking back you didn't say which version of oneye you were using so I automatically assumed... never mind. A while ago we (the oneye team) switched methods for converting documents, but we haven't yet made a formal release including this change. Our apologies.

No, you just happen to have an old version of the file. Again, our apologies.

To bring you up to date, and to (hopefully) fix the problem, please follow these instructions:

1. Navigate to and open EYE_ROOT/system/conf/system.xml

2. Add this row near the end of the document:

<OFFICE_PYTHON_PATH>python</OFFICE_PYTHON_PATH>
  3. In your web browser, go here: https://raw.github.com/oneye/oneye/mast … in.eyecode and copy all the text

4. In your file browser, navigate to and open EYE_ROOT/system/lib/eyeConverter/main.eyecode

5. Paste the text copied from the browser window into this file, replacing its current contents

6. Save and close both files

7. If all goes to plan, you should now be able to display office documents within oneye

Don't worry about that - I can't speak, read or write any Chinese. So you're doing better than I would if our situations were reversed. wink

#11 2012-12-29 08:29:26

leejarod

s0600204 wrote:
leejarod wrote:

Ah, forgive me. Looking back you didn't say which version of oneye you were using so I automatically assumed... never mind. A while ago we (the oneye team) switched methods for converting documents, but we haven't yet made a formal release including this change. Our apologies.

No, you just happen to have an old version of the file. Again, our apologies.

To bring you up to date, and to (hopefully) fix the problem, please follow these instructions:

1. Navigate to and open EYE_ROOT/system/conf/system.xml

2. Add this row near the end of the document:

<OFFICE_PYTHON_PATH>python</OFFICE_PYTHON_PATH>
  3. In your web browser, go here: https://raw.github.com/oneye/oneye/mast … in.eyecode and copy all the text

4. In your file browser, navigate to and open EYE_ROOT/system/lib/eyeConverter/main.eyecode

5. Paste the text copied from the browser window into this file, replacing its current contents

6. Save and close both files

7. If all goes to plan, you should now be able to display office documents within oneye

Don't worry about that - I can't speak, read or write any Chinese. So you're doing better than I would if our situations were reversed. wink

thank for you understand , I do as your say,but now,I can't login root user....the change is about password?

oh,forget tell you,I am useing oneye 0.9.0,and I was very like it,now, I build an app on my server,your can see it http://www.luoyuncloud.com/appliance/43

Last edited by leejarod (2012-12-29 09:51:58)

#12 2012-12-29 18:21:23

s0600204
Website

Odd... The modifications I suggest are (or should be) completely independent of oneye's User Management. In other words, they should not prevent logins. Could I ask you to check that all the files I've asked you to modify above can be read from and written to by your webserver? And I don't suppose there are any error messages?

leejarod wrote:

I build an app on my server,your can see it http://www.luoyuncloud.com/appliance/43

Very nice; however the logo you're using for the oneye app actually belongs to GitHub, not oneye. This is oneye's current logo:
oneye Logo

#13 2012-12-30 15:05:02

leejarod

s0600204 wrote:

Odd... The modifications I suggest are (or should be) completely independent of oneye's User Management. In other words, they should not prevent logins. Could I ask you to check that all the files I've asked you to modify above can be read from and written to by your webserver? And I don't suppose there are any error messages?

leejarod wrote:

I build an app on my server,your can see it http://www.luoyuncloud.com/appliance/43

Very nice; however the logo you're using for the oneye app actually belongs to GitHub, not oneye. This is oneye's current logo:
http://m1144.luoyuncloud.com/index.php? … oslogo.png

ok,after chmod 777 ,I can login now,but the .doc can't open,as this errot:

Warning: fopen(./users/jd5/jarod/tmp/62356_new.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/system/services/vfs/modules/virtual.eyecode on line 1281 Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 82 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /data/www/oneye/system_cadfb22bbc/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 83

maybe I wait the new version oneye is better choose...

and your logo is too small,so I choose github's oneye logo,ok?

hope with email talk to be your friend.thanks ,My email is jarod@luoyun.co

Last edited by leejarod (2012-12-30 15:13:57)

#14 2012-12-30 18:55:58

s0600204
Website

leejarod wrote:

maybe I wait the new version oneye is better choose...

Yeah, that might be best. Sorry about that.

and your logo is too small,so I choose github's oneye logo,ok?

That looks fine. Alternatively, here's a bigger version of the logo.

#15 2013-01-09 00:13:33

abreuer1521

Hi all

I'v tried to configure LibreOffice editor in oneye webos but i can't got nothing. I install oneye in Ubuntu 12.04 Server without any error message, and I install and configure LibreOffice like http://wiki.eyeos.org/Setting_Up_Office_Linux, but when I open any document, .doc, .odt, or any other I got this error:

Warning: fopen(./users/rt4/root/tmp/41503_new.tmp): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/oneye/system_250d141e3c/system/services/vfs/modules/virtual.eyecode on line 1281 Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/oneye/system_250d141e3c/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 82 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/oneye/system_250d141e3c/apps/eyeVisor/events.eyecode on line 83

Some body knows if it possible, if not is it, please tell me to not keep trying and trying.

Sorry my English.

Thanks in advance.

#16 2013-01-15 04:50:57

Hexxah24

Convert it to PDF big_smile

#17 2013-01-15 15:44:49

s0600204
Website

Hexxah24 & abreuer1521, welcome to the oneye community.

abreuer1521, as stated previously to leejarod, the problem is known about and a solution will be included in the next official release of oneye. As to when that will be released, well, that's up to Lars.

If you don't want to wait that long, then all I can suggest is running through the guide again and making sure you've followed it correctly. I would also suggest writing a sort-of log or diary of what you're doing as you do it, including directory names and the alterations you make (ie. before and after), so that if office support still doesn't work after you've finished it, you can post it here and we (the community) can check through it and make suggestions or corrections. And yes, the guide should work (I got it working on Debian - at least for a short while), it's just really tricky).

Unless you need office support immediately, however, then my advice to you would be to wait.

Hexxah24 wrote:

Convert it to PDF big_smile

...a short term solution, perhaps, should you need to view but not edit the document.

#18 2013-01-18 02:08:25

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

s0600204 wrote:

abreuer1521, as stated previously to leejarod, the problem is known about and a solution will be included in the next official release of oneye. As to when that will be released, well, that's up to Lars.

I hope the new script can help bringing development releases to everyone a lot easier?!

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#19 2013-02-14 18:59:40

leejarod

lars-sh wrote:
s0600204 wrote:

I hope the new script can help bringing development releases to everyone a lot easier?!

thanks for your help,I just see this at github.and I will try to see it.

star and fork smile

#20 2013-02-15 01:19:52

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

In case you don't need something special, there're our nightly previews over at https://github.com/oneye/installer/tags .

They're even linked at the downloads page wink

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Board footer