Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2011-09-22 22:20:28

Boneye

Packages Manager

Is the package manager dead?  I  just get a blank list, even though I am able to hit Update and receive a "Packages list updated" message.

Is there an independent 3rd party repository I can point to?

Or maybe you've already done that in oneye.  (I'm just installed vanilla 1.9.0.3 today, before I found out about oneye.)

#2 2011-09-23 07:10:02

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: Packages Manager

Welcome.

I'm sorry for the circumstances, you can find more information on this at http://forums.eyeos.org/index.php/topic,6269.0.html . The first "oneye" labeled release will have set it as default repository.

If I had some more time, I'd even create a new - updated - repository with a lot fixes to the featured applications. The current repository contains applications for eyeos 1.6 and might work only partially, sorry...

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#3 2013-04-02 23:53:39

heperez
Website

We have the same problem: the package manager shows a blank list. The link the administrator post it, is not valid any more. What can we do?. Thanks.

#4 2013-04-03 00:37:53

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Welcome to the oneye community. Right now there's no working repository, cause the old soft.eyeos.org server is down and I didn't have time to move all those things to soft.oneye-project.org, which indeed was a redirection only for the time being.

You can still use www.eyeos-apps.org and be patient until I got things up again.

Being sorry for the circumstances.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#5 2013-04-03 01:11:33

heperez
Website

Ok, it's not a software error. Is only that the repository is empty.
Thanks for your quickly answer.

Board footer