Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2013-07-21 08:10:22

latrotech

eyeHelp

Hi Guys,

I apologize first for such a simple question, its just with the lack of documentation a noob like myself is fumbling around in the code trying to find his way.  I am starting to document what I find as I go so that other hack's such as myself wont annoy others when they start out.  I will publish this when I am done, if that is ok with all.

I am using a hack of eyeHelp to deliver a tutorial.  I want to link to .mp3 files so that they play in the WebMinster WebPlayer.  The problem I am having is that neither the [url /] or [goto /] links identify the filetype.  Is there a way that I can link directly to the file so that it will be recognized, as I would like to do this with some .pdf files as well rather than have them open in eyeNav?

Thanks in advance.

Shaun

#2 2013-07-23 15:38:40

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: eyeHelp

You're welcome, but I'm actually not that sure I understood your question the right way. So just keep asking in case I missunderstood wink !

eyeFiles('launchCommand', array($path))

You can use that line to launch the file in "$path":
-> Paths ending with ".app" will be interpreted as application.
-> Paths starting with "http://" or "https://" will be opened with eyeNav.
-> Paths starting with "ftp://" will be opened with eyeFTP.
-> Else the correct application is searched for (in order to open local files).

Those file associations are saved in XML files at xxxxxxxxxx/apps/share/filetypes/*.xml .

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#3 2013-07-27 12:24:51

latrotech

Re: eyeHelp

Thanks again lars.

Board footer