Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2011-09-19 15:40:31

MatBoy

How to debug ?

Guys,

I'm changing code in eyeOSxxxxxxxxxx/system/services/um/modules/eyeos.eyecode for use with a MySQL DB. The issue that I have is that the login page does not repons anymore when I change a small thing on the login part and I can't see any errors.

How to debug this PHP-JS framwork ?

#2 2011-09-19 21:20:41

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: How to debug ?

You should check eyeOSxxxxxxxxxx/system/conf/system.xml and set EYEOS_DEBUG_MODE to "3".

Now PHP "echo"s the error messages and you can check it in (a) the html source of the browser or (b) in the responses of the http requests made via JS (using e.g. Firebug).

Mail me if you need help. I won't keep IRC open all the time, but Thunderbird checks my mails every five minutes. In case you need spontaneous help, I'll go online via ICQ, MSN, Jabber, Yahoo, Skype or IRC wink ...

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#3 2011-09-19 23:11:11

MatBoy

Re: How to debug ?

Great, thanks! This is that module where you was writing about on the old forum ?

I have been in that file, dunno for what anymore... ah indeed... looking for configs but never looked that good at it... sorry!!

Thanks for you offer btw!

Last edited by MatBoy (2011-09-19 23:14:32)

Board footer