Fork me on GitHub

#1 2015-04-01 15:32:09

gael

New one here, working on application manager

Hello,
i'm new here and i'm discovering oneye code since a few days.
So i've decide to intent to put on work the package manager that don't seems to miss a lot.
surely a good way to see how oneye work !!
But, of course, i've a lot of questions.
what i've done :
    - create my own repository, with somes files : /ports.xml, /1.9/theapp.xml, /1.9/apps/theapp.eyepackage
    - create the file /systeme/conf/ports/status.xml

with this it start to work, i can list all app installed and delete app. (maybe somethings are missing in those new files ?)

now i'm tring to install an app, but i don't know how to make the eyepackage.
i've juste compress in .tar and change .tar with eyepackage manualy.
also i've an undertanding with the md5_file($fpath), witch finally i have solve this by looking for the result combination and put it in my repository /1.9/theapp.xml (<key>md5_file($fpath)</key>)... working but not the right way to do :-(

so i won't describe all my process now, but if somebody (lars ?) have some right files or explaination to help me, it'll be welcome.

Thanks for this systeme, that i want to adopt, and also, if i can contribute, i'll be happy.
(ps: hope my english not so bad, because i'm french !)

/////////////////
edit#1
ok i'm going on and it start to work very well !!
now i can list my app, install and uninstall an app.
I've tried with eyeDesigner. now i've to see how to make .eyepackage to be able to manage native app and to be able to make my app. that's my goal.
To make manager application working
1-build the repository
2-changes in /app/eyeSoft/events.eyecode
     --> comment line 292 //$value['address'][0]
     --> comment line 293 //$value['path'][0]
not all is ok but going on well :-)

/////////
edit#2
so i've find the mkpackage to make eyepackage
then the application manager work perfect for me now.
just have to see the new installation of the systeme with the status.xml file that use for list update.
nice !

Last edited by gael (2015-04-02 17:18:22)

#2 2015-04-07 19:47:22

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: New one here, working on application manager

Hi Gael,

I understand your English, no problem with that.

While searching for some of those older eyeSoft files, I just found http://soft.oneye-project.org/ and http://soft.oneye-project.org/packages.xml still being out in the net. Maybe it helps you somehow.

To avoid creating that status.xml, the root user should be able to configure an eyeSoft address in the System Preferences application. Did you try that?

PS: To create an eyePackage file you need to create a tar.gz of the application's folders.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Board footer