Fork me on GitHub

#1 2016-04-14 04:43:25

DP

new project involving oneye

Hello everyone and really compliment for your amazing job.
I'm really happy to use oneye (actually i'm using the 0.9.0 v, dunno if there are newly ones) and since Jan of this year i started to offer it into my site.

My site is litle bit strange, because first of all it's an hidden site in tor, and it's intended by many years to provide free hidden services, such tor hosting, mailing bla bla bla, all tools and services very, very close to privacy concept. (it's alive since 2001, and it's one of the bigger free hidden services provider in torlands -- For WHO knows TOR network: we don't support CP, Violence and Racism), to this server i changed many time the name of the domain in WWW (now it's darknetproject.info) but it's famousest the hidden link: fuacantanj2vhfpw.onion

Anyway, we started (we're a small group of developers, all volunteers) to set up an hidden network like tor, but with a different concept of privacy.
Well, we've found in oneye a stronger ally: once than the "new darknet" was created, we missed a client to make people connect. Basically, this network works like TOR, but tor uses .onion domains, we use .anon, they use a randomized 16 numbers letter domain, we use a private dns, in wich all domains.anon exists...by the way, oneye was able, by default, using EyeNav (the oneye browser) to bypass this problem.
So, actually, who wish to join this "darknet" need to register an account into our oneye installation. (oneye works very well into a tor hidden service, the only need is to enable js)
For that,
i have some question:
- Is there a way to set by default for each user, at the first login, to open a text file with some explanations?
We have to give them a kind of tutorial, in how to set the Mail Client (for this darknet, we've installed also a mail service, and we used the mail client into oneye) , the SFTP, and, obviusly, how our darknet works.
- Is there a way to implement an IRC client into the system?
- IF the previous question was a "NO". is it possible to make some like: an app that open a simple url, into a closed frame, redirecting to our webchat panel?

Thank you for reply.

#2 2016-04-14 20:17:44

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: new project involving oneye

Welcome DP,

you can define default autorun applications. Calling a document isn't possible for now.
In order to use IRC, you best create an iframe application, yes.

You can use the tool "eyeEmbedder" to create an iframe application. That might be the easiest way to create an application though.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#3 2016-04-16 22:23:38

DP

Thank you for reply.
Another question: I set the Navigator to use the EyeNav Proxy.
How it's setted? Wich parameters it uses as proxy? (IP? hostname? port?)

#4 2016-04-17 11:19:04

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

eyeNav proxies are PHP proxy scripts, which receive the calling url and parents as regular HTTP request and then forward it via the internet connection of the server.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Board footer