Fork me on GitHub

#1 2017-07-29 22:22:53

Ward

Fully working MySQL Oneye

This is a working oneye with MySQL authentication based on the latest Github supporting PHP 7.x
Benefits of having MySQL for authentication is the ability to have SSO (Single-Sign-On) by simply creating your new application to authenticate using the table "tbluser" and possibilities are making new php apps and intergrating them into Oneye using EyeEmbedder.
Bugs:
-eyeControl has the option to switch back to XML, however, the switching mechanism is very buggy, I recommend you pick either XML users or MySQL users then remove the option to change.
How to install:
-Copy the files inside "oneye" folder to your "www" folder.
-Create a mysql database in phpmyadmin and import the contents of www-data.sql to the database.
-Edit the file system/system/conf/userconf/mysql.xml to point to your database

SSO Note:
The password encryption used in Oneye (This version) is md5($password.md5($password)) so as long as your new app encrypts passwords the same way, it should be able to authenticate using Oneye database.

Download link:
https://www.upload.ee/files/7285105/one … l.zip.html

The script is open for updates or upgrades as long as you don't replace oneye.eyecode in the um service.

Credits for the code used in this:
-Official oneye github (Lars)
-MySQL implmentation for an older version by s0600204 (Didn't work with PHP 7.0, also table creation was buggy and didn't work everytime)

(This is posted already to Oneye facebook group, however, since not all the users are there and new users coming from google certainly aren't, I thought to leave this here for reference since it took me a lot of time to get this working)

Last edited by Ward (2017-07-29 22:25:39)

Board footer