Fork me on GitHub

#1 2012-03-20 20:23:12

Sable

[FIXED] Sorting users in eyeControl

Hi,

a little issue found in eyeControl: when you want to sort your users (if you are logged in as root, of course) by "Created On" or "Last login", it doesn't work correctly... It needs 2 clic on the title to make change but users are always sorted by "User Name".
It's not a very serious issue but it's not perfect wink

Thank you.

Last edited by Sable (2012-03-20 20:24:22)

#2 2012-03-21 12:53:12

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: [FIXED] Sorting users in eyeControl

Hi Sable,

I took a look at the sorting stuff inside the SortableTable widget and fixed things on SVN. Additionally I did a quick search through all of the system applications and further improved their sorting mechanisms.

Finally this resulted in changing a lot date strings to the format Y-m-d G:i:s .

Please, get the latest SVN revision and do some tests. I did some big changes and I'd like to make sure everything's still working as it should ;-) . Will write an own post later today or tomorrow explaining all of the changes...

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#3 2012-03-21 19:59:50

Sable

Hi Lars,

I've just update my demo server with the last SVN and sorting users works fine now. Thank you!

Unfortunatly, since this upgrade, there's no possibility to select root, [Default User] or Search user from the down menu of the "System settings"  and when I try to change anything in my profil (e.g. the language I want to use) there's no confirmation message (but changes are effective after logout/login) hmm

Here is my first feedback after some quick tests wink

#4 2012-03-22 14:25:23

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Thanks Sable, it's fixed now smile !

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

#5 2012-03-22 16:38:36

Sable

Hi,

I've had a quick look after updating my test server with the rev 7447 and it seems to work fine...

Many thanks! smile

Board footer