Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2012-04-04 12:28:55

ticreari

eyeMail - General discussion

Hello,

I have some questions regarding eyeMail. I "only" have some webspace with PHP at hosteurope. At the moment i can´t receive or send eMails. I guess I will need an own webserver (with open port 25, 110, 587, 995 etc.) for this, is this correct?

BUT Is there a way to forward the port issue towards the client pc side? Like using iframes in eyeNavigator? I hope you know what i mean ;-)

BTW: When i copy the whole eyeOS directory to a local M/W/L/AMP environment, eMail sending works, but not receiving (tested with POP3 and various Port and SSL on/off combinations).

#2 2012-04-15 15:20:33

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: eyeMail - General discussion

Welcome,

eyeMail requires the old SQLite 2 PHP extension (PHP < 5.4.0 only sad ). I don't think your problems come from blocked ports, but from bugs inside of eyeMail. I recommend you to use RoundCube (can be iFramized wink ).

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Board footer