Fork me on GitHub

Announcement

The oneye project has been discontinued. You might not expect further fixes and support from us. All community related systems are set to read-only mode. Though feel free to download and use oneye as-is or even fork it over at GitHub.

#1 2011-07-24 09:00:54

amazonwebservices

Cloud Version Branch

We have made a decision at Kuggaa to support a cloud based version and fork eyeOS.

This is how we intend to work.

1. This project will be our source momma.  We will handle issues and cost accordingly to what Lars needs for work as we add to the Kuggaa OS -we will also share our source and update info here on this site and not eyeos anymore.
2. We are also exploring a port for 2.x eyeOS but have legal looking at the license issues.
3. Our fork will be specific to cloud computing and create instances.
4. Our cloud is openstack and WSO2 based.  It is dubbed K Cloud project and the instances we build will be readily available for use for free by developers.
5. We are integrating the code tree into libary for use on eclipse and will initially port the OS to LTS and Windows server azure.
6. Applications will be deposited in the app server for openstack - WSO2.  The apps will be cloud based too.
7. We will base our development communications from this site and engage developers from here.

I know alot of you probally have not seen what is happening in USA but cloud hosting is beginning to remove normal servers and such.

#2 2011-07-27 01:49:38

amazonwebservices

Re: Cloud Version Branch

http://kuggaa.org/

This is our Branch website.  Lars do you have a logo yet we can include.

#3 2011-07-27 10:09:53

lars-sh
Administrator
Website

Re: Cloud Version Branch

I'd like to stay with teh eyeos series 1 logo until we change the name.

Best regards,
Lars Knickrehm

The oneye project.

Board footer